In order to use the Forgot Password Tool, you must first complete the Password Security Questions.
*You must know your current FIT Username and FIT Password to set up your password security questions; you cannot set up your password security questions if you have an expired password.*
- Go to https://sites.fitnyc.edu/pwm or click on the “Password Help Center” link on MyFIT
- Enter your FIT Username and your FIT Current Password – then click “Login”
- Click on “Setup Password Responses”
- Enter the answers to the Password Security Questions. For your FIT @ Number you will want to type the @ symbol followed by the 8-digit number; example @01234567. You can use the drop down menu to select different questions. Answer questions, then click “Save Responses”.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page. Review your answers then click “Confirm Responses”. Remember, your answers are case sensitive and you must type it in exactly the same as on the confirmation page.