How to forget FITAIR on a device
How to Forget FITAIR on iOS devices
Phones and tablets cache your password setting for connecting to WiFi networks in order to connect you faster. Please follow these steps to ensure that your account will not get locked out by a wireless device.
- Select “Settings” from your Apps
- Select Wi-Fi
- Tap the info icon or the blue arrow next to the FITAIR network
- Select “Forget this Network”
- Select “Forget”
- Go to How to Connect iOS to FITAIR and re-connect your device with your new password.
How to Forget FITAIR on an Android device
1.) Select “Settings” from your App list.
2.) Select Wi-Fi (do not turn off – you are selecting Wi-Fi to reveal the full list of networks available)
3.) Select “FITAIR” from the Wi-Fi networks (you should already be connected)
4.) Click “Forget”
How to forget FITAIR on a Mac
If you are connecting to FITAIR on an Apple computer and recently changed your password and are having problems reconnecting to WiFi, you will want to follow the steps below.
1. Go to System Preferences
Method 1: Find system preference in your dock
Method 2: Click the Apple icon in the top left corner of your computer and selecting System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
2. Select Network
In the System Preferences pane click the Network icon.
3. Click on Wi-Fi on the left pane then click Advanced
4. Select FITAIR, click the minus sign and click done. You have now successfully forgotten FITAIR
How to forget FITAIR on a Windows 10 devices
If you are connecting to FITAIR on a Windows 10 computer and recently changed your password you will want to follow the steps below.
1.) Click the WiFi icon in the lower right-hand corner
2.) Click “Network settings”
3.) Click Manage Wi-Fi Networks
4.) Find FITAIR and click “Forget”