FIT IT Toolkit:
On this page
FIT Training Resources
IT Preparedness for Remote Work
IT Preparedness for Remote Work: Web Access, File Management, and Collaboration provides suggestions, guidance, and lessons on how to use a variety of remote tools.
You may also watch the Custom LinkedIn Learning video playlist.
The Office of Online Learning and the CET are offering the following workshops:
- Blackboard Basics
- Connect Synchronously with your class via Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard Pedagogy
Sign in using your FIT email address and username to access G Suite Collaboration tools.
Learn more about G Suite from Google’s Learning Center:
Many of our vendors and partners are creating great resources to give tips and training during this time.
Google has created a temporary hub of information and tools to help instructors during this time. For more advance training resources, select the links in the Collaboration Tools section on this page.
Faculty: Teaching On-Line! ALL 23 LinkedIn Learning Courses NOW OPEN!
Course Recommendations from LinkedIn Learning’s Senior Account Manager, Higher Education-NY for Online Teaching:
Staff & Faculty: Working from Home! ALL 16 LinkedIn Learning WFH Courses NOW OPEN
Course Recommendations from LinkedIn Learning’s Senior Account Manager, Higher Education-NY for Working Remotely and additional suggestions:
- Working Remotely – 1 hr
- Time Management: Working From Home – 1 hr 25 min
- Being an effective Team Member – 31 min
- Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset – 59 min
- Leading at a Distance – 36 min
- Balancing Work and Life – 28 min
- Thriving @ Work: the Connection between Well-being and Productivity – 41 min
- Managing Stress for Positive Change – 57 min
- Building Resilience – 34 min
- Developing Resourcefulness – 18 min
- Learning Path: Remote Working and Setting Yourself and Your Teams Up for Success
As demand increases, the most efficient method to request IT assistance is by opening a ticket on the self-service portal.