NOTE: To use the instructions below you must know your current password. You cannot use this tool if your password has expired. If you don’t know your password, or it has expired, and you have completed the password security questions, view our Forgot Password FAQ.
- Go to http://password.fitnyc.edu/change or click on the link available on MyFIT
- Enter your FIT Username and your FIT Current Password – then click “Login.”
- Click on the “Change Password” option
- Enter and Confirm your New Password (Click on Show Password to see what you have typed)
Click “Change Password.”
IMPORTANT: If you have connected a Mobile device to the FIT wireless network you need to “Forget the Network” and then reconnect with the new password. Failure to do this may cause your account to get locked out. Learn how Android Instructions or iOS Instructions.
5. Click continue the “Your password has been changed successfully.” window.
**Phones and tablets cache your password setting for connecting to WiFi networks to connect you faster. Don’t forget to update your password on your Phone & Tablets, so you don’t get locked out**
Update FITAIR Password for IOS
Update FITAIR Password for Android