To use this option you must have already completed your Password Security Questions, if you have not done this prior to forgetting your password or your password expiring this process will NOT work and you must contact TechHelp to obtain a new password.
- Go to https://sites.fitnyc.edu/pwm/public/ForgottenPassword or click on the link available on MyFIT
- If you accessed through MyFIT and not the link provided above – you will need to click on “Forgotten Password” to continue to the Forgot FIT password tool.
NOTE: If you have not setup your password security questions, you will not be able to use the Forgot Password tool. Please contact TechHelp, then setup your password security questions.
If you have not setup your password security questions, you will get the following message –
“does not have a configured response”. Please contact TechHelp, then setup your password security questions.
- Enter your FIT Username and click “Search”
- Answer the questions provided (the 2nd question will be the answer you provided when you setup your password security questions). Click “Show Responses” to make your answers visible.
- Check that you have typed your answers correctly then click “Check Responses”
- Following the password requirements, fill-in the “New Password” and “Confirm Password” fields -then click “Change Password”. Note to see what you have typed you may click on “Show Passwords”