IT Training & Continuous Development
Related Forms and Documents
Complete this form to obtain approval for all training, conferences, or off-campus travel where college funds are required. This includes training webinars and other online professional development programs.
Complete this form to request a monetary advance of funds for the training and business-related travel.
Complete this form to submit reimbursements for business travel.
Complete this form to get direct deposit for Travel Advance funds and Expense Report reimbursements.
Even if an employee receives direct deposits from the Payroll Office, they will not receive a direct deposit for reimbursements unless they complete this ACH form.
Complete this form no later than two weeks after returning from a training or conference event.
FIT’s policy is to pay for necessary and reasonable travel and business expenses actually incurred for authorized college travel and business by employees. Read the Policy.
Per Diem Rates
Rates are set by fiscal year, effective October 1 each year. Calculate trip allowances using the new Per Diem tool.
IT Training Vendors
Resources for IT Managers
- 13 signs an employee is about to quit (EAB)
- 6 Warning Signs You Need More Sleep, Based on Your Work Behavior (Inc.)
- How tech pros can build a professional development roadmap (CIO.com)
- 13 Ways To Regularly Support Your Employees’ Personal Development (Forbes)
- Focusing on Professional Development (CIO.com)