On Monday, May 6, 2019, FIT will be moving from Citrix for BiTech and IFAS to Finance Enterprise. In order to complete the upgrade, BiTech/iFAS will be unavailable Wednesday, May 1 through Friday, May 3. During this time, there will be no purchase order or check processing.
Finance Enterprise will provide FIT with greater functionality but processes for the user community will generally remain the same. In preparation of the change to Finance Enterprise training on the new system will be available through training labs, user guides, videos, and in-person support.
What to expect from Finance Enterprise?
Learn how to log in by following our step-by-step instructions.
New Layout and Navigation
When you log in to Finance Enterprise it will open to your Workspaces. The Workspaces main page is your single navigation point and is divided into three sections:
- Top Banner: the banner located at the top of the page displays the followings:
- Logo and name of the application
- Search field – allows you to search for application screens
- Help link
- User profile icon – displays user profile information and notifications
- Navigation Panel: located on the left side the page displays the following:
- Workspaces – displays a list of workspaces assigned to you
- Main menu – displays the component modules based on your application
- Task Center – displays a list of task centers assigned to you
- Main Window: displays workspace components and task centers. Components vary depending on your division/department and access permissions
- Note: you can collapse or expand component windows by clicking the arrows in the top-right corner of each window.
Same Functionality, New Look
Finance Enterprise has been set up with all the reports and workflows that users are familiar with in BiTech/IFAS; however, the navigation has and look has been improved for ease of use.
Using the Search field
You can search for functional reports, application screens, and other data using the Search field. Filtered search results display in the drop-down as you type.