Student Employment Opportunities
Students hired by IT for lab monitor positions will gain experience and valuable knowledge in future careers.
We are no longer accepting applications for spring 2024. Please check back in May for an update regarding fall 2024.
General IT Student Worker position information
The Division of Information Technology hires students to work in PrintFX and FabLab and the computer labs as Lab Monitors.
- (Effective 1/1/2024) Hourly wage $16
- Student worker position, no benefits included
- Must be enrolled as a degree-seeking student
- The maximum number of hours combined from all jobs on campus cannot exceed 20 hours
- Poor performance, tardiness, and dishonesty will result in dismissal
- Hired for one semester at a time; rehire for future semesters is based on performance and department needs