IT Answers for
The information below applies to FIT Graduates after 2008.
A graduate of FIT is an individual that has applied for graduation, completed all the required coursework, and has received a degree from FIT. If you are unsure of your graduate status, please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Information Technology Resources
- Graduates of FIT retain their @fitnyc.edu email address, but the email service (e.g., Gmail, imail) may change, as well as storage, retention, etc.; please check your email regularly to be informed of any service changes.
- Passwords will expire every 365 days.
- How to access your FIT email account, view the step-by-step instructions.
- Access to Google Workspace (Drive, Doc, etc.) is currently available for Alumni; however, this is not guaranteed for life.
- Services and access are subject to change; please check your email regularly to stay informed of any changes.
- Alumni do not retain access to MyFIT for life.
- If you are not registered for a class at FIT, you may lose access to MyFIT after four (4) to six (6) months.
- You can access your FIT email account directly from Gmail, view the step-by-step instructions.
- If you enroll in a class at FIT, your access to MyFIT will be restored.
- We recommend that you print or save a copy of your Unofficial Transcripts for your records before losing access to MyFIT. You can order an Official Transcript; please view the Registrar’s Website at https://www.fitnyc.edu/academics/courses-and-registration/registrar/transcripts.php.
Alumni needing help with accessing their FIT email can contact TechHelp.