Media & Event Technology Services is FIT’s comprehensive resource for collaboration and presentation activities. We support the college with four operational service lines: Media Technology Support, Creative Media Production, Live Event Production, and Media Technology Integration. Choose from the options below to learn about the services offered and how each can be engaged.
Our professional staff of AVIXA technologists supports FIT and guests with:
- State-of-the-art presentation media technologies
- Advanced voice and video conferencing resources
- Ongoing maintenance of integrated media technology systems throughout the campus
- Enhanced user experiences in classes and meetings
- Responsive on-call assistance (Monday-Friday, 7am-10pm)
Immediate assistance or portable technology resources can be sought in person at our main office, Feldman Building, Suite C-305G, or by calling our hotline at extension 7-3480. Maintenance or scheduled service can be requested via the IT Help Desk Ticket System.
Featuring Adobe Certified video editors, this service line provides:
- Creative project management
- Content production and design
- Digital editorial services
For a cost estimate and production consultation with one of our Creative staff, please contact the team’s Operations Manager, Anna Gaynor (Anna_Gaynor@fitnyc.edu).
This service line is responsible for:
- Enhanced event venues and live production operations
- Comprehensive technical production design and management
- Broadcast-quality event coverage and live-streaming
For all of your event production needs, please contact FIT’s Office of Event Management and Facilities Rental at extension 7-4120.
Our systems engineers in this service line support:
- Innovative collaboration technology research and development
- Media technology systems design and lifecycle planning
- Media technology vendor relationship management
- Integration project management and construction coordination
For a technology design consultation and cost estimation with one of our Integration staff, please submit your request via the IT Help Desk Ticket System.