- This event has passed.
Extended Maintenance on all IT-Supported Services
January 19 @ 7:00 am - January 21 @ 5:00 pm EST
The Division of Information Technology regularly performs upgrades and maintenance on IT-supported services to improve functionality and prevent unplanned outages. On Saturday, January 19, beginning at 7 am will be performing extended maintenance on all IT-supported services.
IT-supported services will be unavailable on the following dates:
- Saturday, January 19
- Sunday, January 20
IT-supported services may be unavailable on:
- Monday, January 21 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day when the college is closed)
IT-supported services that may be unavailable include but are not limited to:
- MyFIT (including grades, bill payment, and registration)
- Blackboard Transaction (pay for print)
- Banner (all Banner services)
- Visitor management
- Library databases – WGSN, Stylesight, etc.
- Password reset and management
For a complete list of IT-supported services that may be affected, please visit our website at it.fitnyc.edu/services.
Every effort has been made to have the following IT-supported services available while maintenance is conducted:
- Blackboard (FIT’s Learning Management System) — Go directly to fitnyc.open.suny.edu
- G Suite (Email, Drive, Docs, etc.) — You can access your FIT email by going directly to mail.google.com
Questions? Comments? Email TechHelp@fitnyc.edu or call (212) 217-HELP (4357).
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to improve, secure, and update FIT systems.
- January 19 @ 7:00 am
- January 21 @ 5:00 pm
- Events Category:
- Scheduled Maintenance