The Division of Information Technology is continuing the practice of upgrading technology services and performing critical maintenance on FIT systems during summer Fridays when the college is closed. IT-supported services may be unavailable or experience disruptions during these maintenance times.
IT-supported services include but are not limited to:
- Banner (all Banner services)
- Visitor management
- Library databases – WGSN, Stylesight, etc.
- Internet, cable, and phone services
- Palo Alto Global Protect (VPN services)
- Password reset and management
During this maintenance window, every effort will be made to have the following IT-supported services available:
- Blackboard (FIT’s learning management system) — Go directly to fitnyc.open.suny.edu
- G Suite (Email, Drive, Docs, etc.) — You can access your FIT email by going to mail.google.com
For a complete list of planned maintenance activities, visit our events calendar at it.fitnyc.edu/events. TechTip: To help remember planned maintenance events, you can add the event to your calendar as a reminder.
Questions? Comments? Open a ticket at TechHelp.fitnyc.edu.
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to improve, secure, and update FIT systems.
Summer Fridays for 2020
- Friday, May 29, 2020
- Friday, June 5, 2020
- Friday, June 12, 2020
- Friday, June 19, 2020
- Friday, June 26, 2020
- Friday, July 3, 2020
- Friday, July 10, 2020
- Friday, July 17, 2020
- Friday, July 24, 2020