1. Set your password security responses
2. “Forget” FITAIR before your change your password
Your phone and other wireless devices store your old password and will attempt to connect you to FITAIR with an invalid password causing you to get locked out. http://bit.ly/forgetFITAIR
3. Read your FIT Email daily
Don’t miss out on events on campus, deadline reminders, or messages from your instructors. Reading your FIT email on a frequent and consistent basis is the best way to stay current on FIT-related communications.
4. Bookmark and regularly visit this website
The Division of Information Technology has developed over 300 posts to answer questions about software, G Suite, cybersecurity, and more. You can also see what IT-supported services are available and a maintenance schedule.
5. Contact TechHelp when you need help
Call: 212 217.HELP
Visit: Feldman C307A
Hours: Monday–Friday, 8:30 am–10 pm
TechHelp is closed when the college is closed.