We are very excited to welcome all the new students to FIT for Fall 2019. Here are some of the questions we hear from new students, we also created a Student Welcome Guide to take you through the necessary steps of logging in, checking email and finding help.
Computer and Software
- What computer should I buy? Can I get discounts?
- Where are the computer labs located? What are the hours?
WiFi and the Internet
The WiFi Network at FIT is called FITAIR and is available in all the Campus Buildings and the Residence Halls. To connect you need to have a valid FIT Username and Password.
- What devices can I connect to FITAIR?
- How do I connect to FITAIR; for Mac, for Windows, for iOS, for Android
- How do I connect my gaming system, Roku, Apple TV, etc.?
Where do I go if I have more questions or need help?
Follow our Student Welcome Guide
Check our FAQ page at it.fitnyc.edu/faqs answers to the majority of questions student ask the Division of Information Technology can be found in our FAQs.
If you cannot find an answer or need additional technology help – contact TechHelp.