Thursday, July 12, 5 pm, through Monday, July, 16 9 am, the Division of Information Technology will be completing the migration of the college’s file storage environment to the new data center located in Alumni Hall. The file storage migration will impact your student campus drive displayed as Student_Home, commonly referred to as your N drive or Y drive.
Tips to prepare for the file storage migration:
- Any data saved to the N or Y drives prior to July 12 at 5 pm will be saved and migrated.
- Move any files you may need during the file migration to a different storage location prior to the migration dates.
- You may use your Google drive to save any files during the file migration.
- Do not save any data to the N or Y drives during the file storage migration. It will not be saved.
- You will have access to your shared drives by Monday, July 16, 9 am unless contacted by the Division of Information Technology.
Questions? Comments? Email TechHelp@fitnyc.edu or call (212) 217-HELP (4357).
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to improve and update FIT systems.