From Thursday, July 12, 5 pm, through Monday, July 16, 10 am, the Division of Information Technology will be migrating the college’s file storage environment to the new data center located in Alumni Hall. The file storage migration will impact the following:
Access to the drives impacted by this migration is dependent on your academic department and/or school. A (Note: The letter name associated with your drive may differ from M or L depending on the number of drives you have access to.)
Important things to know:
- You will have access to any data saved to the shared drives prior to July 12 at 5 pm after the migration is complete.
- Do not save any data to your shared drives during the file storage migration. It will not be saved.
- Move any files you may need between Thursday, July 12, 5 pm, through Monday, July 2, 10 am to a different storage location prior to the migration dates.
- You may use your Google Drive to save any files you may need during the file migration.
- You will have access to your shared drives by Monday, July 16, 9 am unless contacted by the Division of Information Technology.
Questions? Comments? Email TechHelp@fitnyc.edu or call (212) 217-HELP (4357).
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to improve and update FIT systems.