Thursday, June 21, 5 pm, through Monday, June 25, 10 am, the Division of Information Technology will be migrating the college’s file storage environment to the new data center located in Alumni Hall. The file storage migration will impact faculty campus drives displayed as Faculty_Home, commonly referred to as your N drive and student campus drives displayed as Student_Home, commonly referred to as your N drive or Y drive.
Tips to prepare for the file storage migration:
- Any data saved to your campus drive prior to June 21 at 5 pm will be saved and migrated.
- Move any files you may need during the file migration to a different storage location prior to the migration dates.
- You may use your Google drive to save any files during the file migration.
- Do not save any data to your campus drive during the file storage migration. It will not be saved.
- The Division of Information Technology will email the community on Monday, June 25 with an update on the status of the migration and any additional details you may need to access your campus drive.
Questions? Comments? Email TechHelp@fitnyc.edu or call (212) 217-HELP (4357).
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to improve and update FIT systems.