The Division of Information Technology assists the college with making the links for grades available within MyFIT. We also help students with accessing their MyFIT account so that they can see their grades. Can’t log in to MyFIT, contact TechHelp.
1. The process for publishing final grades to MyFIT
After you complete a class, your professor has to submit your grades. Just like students have select dates to register for classes, FIT faculty have dates for submitting grades for their courses. May 25 at 9 am is the deadline to submit final grades for Spring 2018. We know some classes end as early as May 15, but please try to keep in mind that your professors need time to review all your (and all your classmates) hard work in before submitting grades. Also, note that grades in Blackboard must be manually re-entered and submitted by each faculty member with their final rosters to appear in MyFIT. Grades Basics for Faculty
After your professor enters your grades, the grades are made visible in MyFIT after an automated process is run. This process is performed automatically four times a day at 9 am, 12 pm, 4 pm, and 8 pm starting May 21
2. Where to go to view your final grades
For step-by-step instructions on How to See Your Grades, please visit the Office of the Registrar’s website at http://fitnyc.edu/registrar/grades/check-grades.php
3. What to do if you get a 500 error
On occasion, you may encounter a “500 Error – Internal Server Error” when attempting to access links inside the Online Information System portlet in MyFIT. This error can typically be fixed by doing the following troubleshooting steps.
- Sign out of MyFIT and quit the browser completely don’t just close the browser tab. Reopen the browser, sign in to MyFIT again and try reaccessing the links.
- Clear your browser cookies and cache. Sign out of MyFIT and quit the browser completely don’t just close the browser tab. Reopen the browser, sign in to MyFIT again and try reaccessing the links.