1. Go to https://fit-sp.blackboard.com/eAccounts
Alternatively, you may log in to MyFIT with your Username and Password then select “FIT Campus Card” under FIT Web Resources.
2. Log in to your eAccount
Select Patron Type
*Staff receives a paycheck from FIT; Resident Assistants, Leadership Ambassadors, Orientation Leaders, Student Monitors, Tutors and other Student employees may need to choose “Staff” to access their campus card account.
Enter your FIT Username and your FIT Password
(the same login information you use for MyFIT)
Click the “Sign In” button
If you get an error or are unable to sign in. Verify that you can log in to MyFIT.
If you cannot log in to MyFIT view our Forgot Password FAQ.
If you can log in to MyFIT but not your eAccount contact TechHelp.
3.To add money to your Fashion Express account click on “+Add Money.”
Select or leave Fashion Express as the Account option to deposit funds to.
Your “Fashion Express” account funds can be used for:
- For Graphics Lab Orders
- To Purchase Food at any on-campus food service location
Note: If you have a Declining Balance with your Meal Plan – that account money will be used automatically by dining services for food purchases. Once the Declining Balance is at $0, you can use your “Fashion Express” account funds for food purchases.
4. Select “Specific Amount” or “Balance Top-Off”*.
Enter Deposit Amount or Target Balance. Click Next.
*Use “Balance Top-Off” and the system will calculate the amount needed to reach a Target Balance you enter.
Example: John Doe’s current balance is $0.86 if he wants $5 in his account. He can select Balance Top-Off & enter 5.00 as the Target Balance, and the system will calculate $4.14 as the deposit amount.
5. Select Credit Card as the method of payment if not selected by default and click “Next.”
6. Fill in all the Payment and Billing Information Fields. Fields with an asterisk * are required.
Check the box next to “*I have read and agree to Terms and Conditions” after you have read the Terms and Conditions. Then click the “Submit” button.
7. Deposit Review. No money will be deposited into your account until you click “Finish Deposit.” Your deposit is not successfully completed until you click “Finish Deposit” and see the “Receipt for Account Deposit page”.
If you find a mistake on this page, click “Cancel.” If you confirm everything is correct, click “Finish Deposit.”
8. Print this page for your records or confirm you received your Email Receipt before you log out or return to the main page of your eAccount.
OPTIONAL: Check the box “Save this payment method for future use.” Choose a Payment Method Alias to help you remember the Credit Card saved. Then click Save. An Email Receipt will be sent to your FIT Email Account automatically.
You can add email addresses to send the additional Receipt then click Send Receipt.
Click on “Home” to return to the main page of your eAccount
9. Below is an example Email Receipt. An Email Receipt will automatically be sent to your FIT Email Account. Verify the Email Receipt has been received before you log out or return to the main page of your eAccount.
10. Your New Account Balance will be visible on the main page of your eAccount.