Removal or Transfer of Computer and AV Equipment

To have computer or AV equipment removed from an office space an Inventory Control Form must be filled out. The form can be found on MyFIT by navigating to the MyFIT tab > Quick Links at the bottom of the page > Forms >¬†Asset Management Forms >¬†Inventory Control Form A [Computer and A/V Equipment]. Steps: […]

Read More