The Technology Development Team (TDT) was established in the Spring of 2008 under the CIO to assist the college in:
- adoption of new system-based technologies
- provide consultation and change management support on new media and desktop application projects
- develop ways to better communicate IT-related information to the FIT community
- address the FIT systems-based training needs of the FIT community
- address the need for high-quality video production services for FIT archives and marketing purposes
The TDT is a collaborative effort, strategically combining the talents from all areas of the college including IT, Online Learning, the Center for Excellence in Teaching, and Communications and External Relations.
Who we are:
To contact us, please email TDT@fitnyc.edu or call 212-217-3390.
Helpful TDT Links: