On July 25, 2017, FIT migrated our Financial System, BiTech, to the Cloud Environment. With this migration the use of Citrix to access BiTech became required; Citrix is an application management tool that supports access to the BiTech Cloud environment. This upgrade allowed for additional security and easier service management for the College. Please note if you use Citrix for Nolij or any other application the instructions below do not apply to your Citrix use as those applications are run on a separate instance of Citrix.
Citrix for BiTech Password
All BiTech users are provided a default password to access Citrix for BiTech that they are prompted to change after their first login.
Your Citrix for BiTech password will not synch with your FIT password when you change your FIT password, your Citrix for BiTech password will not change. Citrix for BiTech passwords expire every 75 days; you will be prompted before it expires.
Your new Citrix for BiTech passwords MUST have the following:
- At least eight (8) characters
- At least one (1) capital letter (A-Z)
- At least one (1) lowercase letter (a-z)
- At least one (1) number (0-9) or nonalphanumeric character (~!@#$%^&*)
Your new Citrix for BiTech password CANNOT:
- Contain your username or display name.
- Contain the words “Test” or “Password”
- Be the same as one of your last twenty-four passwords
An excellent way to create a complex password is to convert a sentence or phrase that you will remember. Example: 1FOtCNR1975 (One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest Released 1975) or Im2NYfSDi2005 (I moved to NY from SD in 2005).