FIT Alert is FITs emergency alert system. The system is used by the college to send emergency and safety information and protective action messages to students and employees in order to enhance security, to protect lives and well-being, protect assets, and minimize campus disruption. For more information about FIT Alert please visit the Emergency Preparedness pages FIT Alert and Alert FAQ.
If your contact information changes, you can always visit your profile and update your information. The FIT Alert system is only as good as the information you provide.
- Log into MyFIT.
- Click on the FIT Alert tab.
- Click on “Click here to confirm / update your contact information” on the right-hand side.
- Log in to the Central Authentication Service (CAS), use the same username and password you did for MyFIT. Then click “Login”.
- Click on “Edit” on the My Profile box.
- On this screen you can review and update your contact information. Any information in grey is information automatically created from your Employee or Student Records, this information cannot be changed in FIT Alert.
- Edit or add any contact information in the white text boxes. You may select the country for any of the phone methods from the drop down. “United States” is listed by default.
Use the arrows next to each method of contact or drag and drop to change the order. Note: FIT will attempt to contact you using the methods you have provided.
- Once you have edited or added the contact information in the contact order. Click “Save”.
- For security reasons, you must Log Out and Close your web browser when you are done.