Watch Video featuring Stitch
How to add money to your account at the Phil station.
You can add money to your Campus Card account for printing by visiting a PHiL Station (Payment Headquarters in Location). There are currently two locations for PHiL Stations.
- Library 5th Floor – Goodman Center
- Open Labs CC15 – Feldman Center
Below you will find step-by-step instructions or you can watch the video.
- Hit the button next to Deposit
- Select Yes or No to “Would You Like a Receipt”
- Insert your FIT ID Card with the magnetic stripe up.
- Insert Bills $1, $5, $10, $20, $50 or $100 (The machine will not give change back)
*Insert Bills Face Up
- Hit Done when you are finished – Take your receipt if you selected “Yes” on Step 2