Student Monitors for Open Labs

August 12, 2014 | By | Reply More

Ask IT Icon NewI am international student seeking to fill the 20 hours weekly that we are allowed to work each semester.
Kindly, advice if there is some application procedure for any available position.




Thanks for your inquiry.  Please stop by the main office for Academic Computing, room C220. The main desk has the applications for positions working in the open labs.
Hope this helps, and best of luck!


Tags: , ,

Category: Academic Computing, ASK IT ANSWERS, Computer Lab Info, Student Info.

Leave a Reply