If asked to enter your Username, enter your FIT Email account.
Example: John_Doe@fitnyc.edu (you must include @fitnyc.edu)
Options for access
Use native Android apps (Recommended)
Most Android phones have mobile versions of Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, and Google Talk pre-installed. You can download other mobile apps like Docs for free from Android’s Market. To begin using these apps, follow these steps to add the account to your phone; remember when asked to enter your email you must enter your FIT email address with the @fitnyc.edu.
You can also access your apps from your Android’s browser app. Just point the browser to m.google.com, touch the app you want to use, and sign in to your G Suite account. Remember when asked to enter your email you must enter your FIT email address with the @fitnyc.edu.
- Gmail Send and receive mail. Watch video
- Google Calendar View and add calendar events.
- Google Talk Send instant messages.
- Google Docs View and edit docs! Watch video
- Contacts Manage and get in touch with your contacts.
- Tasks Add and check off tasks. Watch video
- Lookup Quickly look up contacts at your domain
What other G Suite apps can you use on your Android? Visit Google’s Android Help Center.